Community Partners in Education
Together we’ll create:
We invite you to partner with us in supporting Early Learning Center students.
We are looking for businesses, residents, and friends who understand that it takes a village to raise a child, and who would like to help mold the future for our community.
Special Thanks to ELC Community Partners:
- United Way
- Raising Canes
Partners are invited to make new suggestions for involvement or choose from any of the following:
- Tutor/Mentor at-risk students.
- Improve quality of books in school and classroom libraries.
- Assist in getting our classroom technology up to date.
- Volunteer time or contribute materials/supplies for property beautification.
- Volunteer for Office of Library assistance.
- Contribute to PBIS Store (student incentives/rewards for good behavior).
- Volunteer time or contribute materials/supplies for improvement of playground equipment.